Gain insights in how all your students actually progress through their studies. Improve the curriculum and proactively support students during their journey! After their binding study advice, we see that universities loose students in the process. What is happening? Where do they get stuck? Why don’t they graduate nominally?
In this webinar about higher education, we, Apolix and the Erasmus University, share the value of Process Mining within the primary process: the study career. Moreover, we will share the opportunities data offers to higher educations to work more customer-oriented, process-driven and data-driven. Even though, there is a quantitative business case, the main value from this project comes from the qualitative insights process mining has to offer to improve your students study career.
What you will learn:
– What is the value of data-driven working in higher education
– How higher education uses data to provide the best experience for every student
– How to combine different systems to create full transparency
– What indicators are there to predict study delay
– What is the best moment to actively support students
Would you like to see the webinar? Sign up to get access!