Looking for a new challenge within an early-stage start-up as an account executive? Is the world of big data and innovative technology something that you’d like to immerse yourself in because it intrigues you? Have a strategic mind yet are a people’s person? Look no further!
We are Apolix. A young and dynamic company that specializes in process mining. We love data and more importantly, we love to create value for our customers through it. By making our clients processes transparent with (unused) data, we create solutions to solve complex challenges.
As an (Senior) Account Executive at Apolix, you help grow the company by creating relationships with potential clients and expand our services to new market segments. You understand what the client’s needs are and give trusted advice on the process mining journey which in turn can be successfully implemented by our delivery team. You are a hunter and love to kickdown closed doors. “No” is a word which cannot be found in your dictionary, and you are always looking for new ways to open up new markets. This position comes with a highly competitive package and a bonus-structure reflecting our ambition.
- have a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in a business or related field;
- have 3 – 6 years of working experience in a similar position in selling SaaS consulting solutions;
- are excited about the opportunities in big data, predictive analytics, process mining and continuous improvement;
- are fluent in English and Dutch;
- have experience of managing client relationships through all phases of sales cycle and maintaining them in a CRM system;
- have experience of selling SaaS implementation based consultative solutions to prospects.
You will be…
- planning and strategizing sales and business development activities;
- establishing and building relationships with new prospects in the new and existing markets;
- closing new deals with large and mid-size companies according to the sales strategy;
- creating new opportunities with the existing client base through in-depth conversations and relationship building;
- maintaining metrics of sales – monthly/quarterly/yearly in our sales funnel;
- receiving relevant sales training of our SaaS platform (and getting certified!);
- spending your Friday afternoon having drinks with the whole team;
So are you ready for a work adventure in a consultancy start-up that is growing quickly and enjoy a steep learning curve in an unpredictable, fast paced environment? Apolix could be the place for you!
We offer a great opportunity to develop yourself (personally and professionally) in an office where having fun is one of the most important parts of our job. A job in which Apolix gives you the freedom to do it your way, this means you are in charge of your own business development strategy. You’ll be working closely with our CEO Alexander Stromberg, allowing you to expand your skillset and really create impact within the industry.
The starting date of the position is asap. Our office is located in HNK Rotterdam Scheepvaartkwartier which is close to subway station Leuvehaven and is a mere five-minute walk to the centre of the city.
Are you excited about working at Apolix and want to apply? Send your CV and a brief motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Talent Engineer Ashley a call on : +31 628 79 55 68. Feel free to contact her if you’d like to have more information or have any questions you’d like answered.