(Full-Time) Internship Position
Have you always dreamt of working in an early-stage start-up? Do you get excited by working with large datasets and innovative technology? Are you up for a challenge where personal development comes first? Then this is a rare opportunity where you can help build the foundation of something big! Apolix is a young, dynamic and result-driven company. We are data enthusiasts with a passion for solving challenging and complex problems for our customers. As a Data Associate at Apolix you help realise our customers’ strategic goals through data-driven process insights. You deliver maximum value to our customers by creating transparency in their business processes.
- are a Bachelor or Master student in Econometrics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree;
- are interested in Data-Consulting and have strong analytical skills;
- are excited about big data, predictive analysis, process mining and continuous improvement;
- are fluent in English and Dutch(pre);
- have programmed with SQL or Python before;
- like drinking beers as much as you like statistics.
You will be…
- analysing large data sets to optimise business processes through process mining;
- creating value for our clients by building automated workflows and predictive models;
- building business cases and presenting them to our clients;
- receiving training in process mining (and get certified!);
- spending your Friday afternoon in Witte de With;
Working at Apolix is an introduction to a high-growth environment – steep learning curve in an unpredictable, fast-paced environment. It will never be boring, and you will learn immensely in a short time span. We offer a great opportunity to develop yourself in a fun environment. Plus, we are going to encourage you to permanently join our team as a full-time consultant after your internship!
The starting date of the internship is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible, and you have the opportunity to get to know process mining via a structured platform and course! Our office is located in Rotterdam, nearby metro station Leuvehaven and Erasmus Bridge. This is a 6 months internship.
Are you excited to get started at Apolix? Send your CV with a brief motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or give our Talent Engineer Ashley a call on +31 628 79 55 68.